Template/background

Wednesday 7 September 2011

I am, in general, a rather gregarious person. I on a whole like people, I like to be surrounded by people and those I love. However, I also have times when I crave peace. I like solitude, I like time on my own, to hear my blood pump through my ears rather than thoughts or the sound of my own voice.

I am at the moment finding the balance between those sides at the moment very difficult to manage. Part of me wants to stay in my PJs with a nice coffee. a good book and a blanket. The other part is screaming come on get moving just do something. I don't know which voice to listen to.

Tomorrow is a day full of change, my youngest boy - Thing 2 - starts at Infant School. At present he is only there in the afternoon, but in 2 weeks he will be there full time. This means that I will get that peace that my heart and head is craving. But now what do I do with that time? How to I fill it wisely?

Do I get myself organised at long last? Do I return to a normal pattern in my professional life?

There are so many questions, so many expectations. From me, about me. What to do? This is when I'm not so keen on being a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment