Template/background

Monday 29 August 2011

Happy August Bank Holiday.

Hope that this long weekend has treated you all kindly.

I've had a dodgy snack weekend, although I am back on track now. So many things seem to simmer unsaid, and I don't know how to say them, so I seek solice. For me solice is found in the kitchen in baked goods. I made two curries, a channa masala and a creamy chicken curry.

It was also Doctor Who night too! I miss the good Doctor when he's not on. The joy that was the Liverpool match drove me to a late tea, and unsatisfied cravings. Which lead to copious amounts of apples, pink grapefruit, biscuits, muller yogurts and mugs of tea. Not the best additions to what had previously been a really good day.

So in my premise that Food is Fun - I bring coffee in to this equations. My favourite go to item. If I'm shopping I have the skinny Caramel Macchiato using a Sugar Free Vaniila Syrup as it's flavour base and Skimmed Milk a tall one is just 6 syns for the full thing. If you go for the grande (and used your healthy extra of milk) the Caramel drizzle on top is only 3 syns.

Today I am having a chilli filled day in advance of tomorrow's date with the scales. Breakfast has been  huevos rancheros, lunch will be noodles with chilli and some veggies and tea is chicken cacciatore out of the free recipe book with the new issue of Slimming World Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment