Template/background

Thursday 25 August 2011

So my nice quiet day, started with a surprise - a nice glass of  Jack Rabbit White Zinfandel courtesy of the new Landlord and Landlady of The Bay Horse, so not what I was expecting around midnight at all.

Things 1 & 2 spent the morning at Fun Kids and I made my last batch of cupcakes for the local play cafe. End of an era, I have to admit to myself that I can't do everything,

Today is normally a planning day at casa BeeBee, however today hasn't been a normal day. Starting with wine before bed, continuing with the end of a cupcake era and an afternoon of cuddling a 4 week old.

Although a whole new realm of PMM occurred when Thing 2 was sick in the sink, and not his bed! It's the little things.

Taking a tip from Monty Python's Life of Brian and looking on the brightside, I'm looking forward to making creative cupcakes again rather than the same two flavours week in week out.

It's been a good SW day, my ongoing love affair with coleslaw continues, today a variation of the Fruity Chinese 5-Spice Coleslaw from the Extra Easy Summer Days recipe book. Today's offering is minus the peach, but has the addition of pink grapefruit and orange segments and a little bit of ham.

I am now chilling with my Twitter account and The Great British Bake Off.

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning to try that coleslaw tomorrow, looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is worth it, I've made it twice this week. Today I left the mayo out and just used some Total 0% to keep it syn free, I have the rest left for lunch tomorrow mixed with penne pasta and ham.

    ReplyDelete