Template/background

Wednesday 24 August 2011

A little about my Slimming World journey.

I started at Slimming World on September 21st 2010, and to date I have lost 4st 2lbs.

I weigh in on a Tuesday morning. The summer holidays have been a struggle as I am a person who needs structure in my day. You just don't get that during the holidays.

I have an online recipe book too BeeBee's Recipes where I record my favourite recipes. All have been tested there are a mix of healthier foods and full fat cakes. There is room for everything in my kitchen and stomach.

I also don't like to make lots of complicated meals, you will find a common thread in most things that I cook they are either ready beginning to end in 30mins or take very little preparation and cook for a long time (like in a slow cooker one of my most favourite kitchen gadgets).



4 comments:

  1. hey great couple of posts, looking forward to reading more xxx stefijane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph, hoping that as I get going to start getting some nice conversations going. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your weight loss! I've heard so much about SW but as we don't have it here I don't understand all of the concepts. Hey, if it works and it's not a crazy fad diet, why not?

    Blog's extremely cute and glad you decided to go with the title ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically the Slimming World plan is real food in real meals. A measured amount of dairy and bread/cereals also small portions of the high fat/calorie items (so choc bars and crisps or alcohol fits in here).

    Glad you like the layout, Shabby Blogs have some amazing templates.

    ReplyDelete