Template/background

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hello, Hello, Anyone Out There Testing 1, 2, 3

In the words of the Rolling Stones: Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hi there I'm Rachel, I often use my alter ego BeeBee.

I'm a full time kiddie wrangler and part-time sub-editor, production journalist, reader and writer.

I have a great many interests, which I follow frequently but only for short periods of time. At some point I will discuss many of them here, I love talking to new people, reading other healthy living and cake/recipe blogs.

I follow Food Optimising, I love cake, sweets and chocolate. I dream in cocoa powder (but have an aversion to icing sugar).

So pop by, leave comments (even if it's only hello) and I can't wait to get to know you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment