Template/background

Wednesday 24 August 2011

It's been a strange old day, a mix of the usual parenting joys as Thing 1 is learning to ride his bike and Thing 2 has discovered he's now too big for his Toy Story bike.

Paperwork for the Pre-school I volunteer for needs submitting before month's end so I've been running around left, right and centre.

Around this I have also squeezed in a full shift at work and meals for us all, including some yummy tiffin bites and a fabulous Chicken Korma from the pages of Slimming World Magazine amazing, even my two boys in the throws of fussyness right now both ate this for tea with rice and poppadoms. A true Proud Mummy Moment.



Another proud moment came as I stayed within my syn allowance for the day and I got to revel in my current food obsession, orange and pink grapefruit segments. I'd not been allowed to eat grapefruit for the last 10 years, so am going slightly crazy over it's reintroduction into my life.

I have also squeezed a couple of albums in, slightly behind the times with Jessie J, not bad I can see why she is so popular. My favourite night time album though is the solo offering from Slash. Tonight the pairings with Myles Kennedy and Kid Rock have sent me all unnecessary, totally immense and atmospheric.Slash and Kid Rock: I Hold On also Slash and Myles Kennedy: Back from Cali

Tomorrow should be a nice quiet day, but I'm not counting my chickens quite yet, I am however looking forward to reading a good chunk of Kathy Reich's book Flash and Bones for my next review.

No comments:

Post a Comment